- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years of Linux system administration, software development, or DevOps
- Experience with supporting Java or C# production applications
- Deployment of cloud infrastructure elements and environments
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or C#
- Scripting and automation of common administrative tasks and repeatable system customizations
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Working knowledge of system configuration tools such as cfengine, chef, or puppet
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Practical knowledge of horizontally scaling application architectures
- Experience with Amazon EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, NAT, Load Balancer and S3 services
- Understanding of network protocols and troubleshooting
- Incident triage and resolution for all cloud infrastructure items
- Rigor in writing alert and notification definitions
- Understanding of standard IT operations processes such as ITIL
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication, and working with distributed teams
- Strong focus on results
- Solid analytical, design and problem diagnosis skills
- Ability to translate high-level technical requirements through all the levels of the software stack is essential
- Expertise with high-performance systems and service design is a plus
Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master)
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required
- Minimum 5 years as project manager of all phases of technical projects
- Minimum 5 years as scrum master for SW development teams
- Strong working experience on projects such as cloud implementation and management, software development, bioinformatics
- Strong understanding and applied experience with Scrum development principles
- Ability to coach teams in the scrum master capacity
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast- paced environment, between multiple projects and post-project support
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and independently “take ownership”
- Responsible to ensure appropriate business processes, data quality, and systems delivery
- Ability to define business processes, data needs, and requirements
- Ability to work with others remotely to facilitate creation of roadmaps, product backlogs, prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Work with the scrum team to remove impediments to deliver the product
- Able to work effectively with dispersed, remote and global teams when needed
- Expected to follow Company’s governance processes and methodologies, and manage to budget
- Scrum Master certification is required
- Experience with biotechnology and/or Medical Science industry is a plus
- Master’s degree is a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Experience with medical science solutions that manage proteomics data
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience with SaaS products and scrum teams
- Healthy sense of humor and appreciation for quirky and geeky antics around the office
Staff Software Engineer
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent technical discipline.
- Previous experience leading a software development team, using agile development methodologies.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design patterns and programming.
- Experience developing multi-tier, scalable, Windows-based applications.
- 7+ years of solid hands experience with C# .Net. Other languages (C++, Java, etc. will be considered) .
- Hands-on knowledge of user interface frameworks such as WPF.
- Data modeling, design and database programming using a variety of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability.
- Authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others.
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions, willing to ask difficult questions and take risks and greets challenge and change as opportunity.
- Experience working with geographically distributed team.
- Fast learner who can self-start, and work both independently and with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others.
- SCRUM master certification.
- Data integration, data analysis, data mining, and visualization knowledge.
- Previous experience with laboratory instrument software development.
- Previous industrial product development experience.
- More detailed technical knowledge and experience in:
- Additional programming languages such as C++ and MFC
- Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Multi-processing / Multi-threading applications
- Efficient use of memory
- MVVM Design Patterns
- Use of Microsoft’s Managed Extensibility Framework
- Image processing applications
- High-speed data analysis
- Working knowledge of automated test tools and their implementation
- Cloud Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser based applications.
- 5 years of solid hands experience with Java. Other languages (C++, Ruby, Python, etc. will be considered)
- Hands-on knowledge of user interface frameworks such AngularJS and JQuery. Kendo UI, REST API, is a plus
- Data modeling, design and database programming using a variety of relational (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, SQLLite) and No-SQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Neo4j). Data integration, data analysis, data mining, and ETL technologies knowledge is a plus
- Significant experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Prior exposure to scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Perl, Bash) on Windows or Linux
- Values simplicity in software architecture, design, and practices (TDD, DDD)
- Experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Authenticity, transparency and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks
- Greets challenge and change as opportunity
- Experience working with geographically distributed team
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- Expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML)
- Web Service design experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, authentication, REST APIs
- Experience with databases, persistence frameworks, and SQL
- Expertise in Configuration Management tools and concepts required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP)
- Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS is highly preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of Atlassian product suite and associated plugins. Specifically: Jira, Confluence, Crowd, Fisheye
- Extensive experience with the following tools: Teamforge, GIT, github, subversion, HPQC, Doors, TFS, Rational suite, Jenkins
- Extensive experience and understanding of Agile Methodolgy (SCRUM)
- Expert development skills using JAVA, C, C++, VB, .NET, Oracle SQL
- Strong knowledge and experience with ALM tools and processes preferred
- Process experience with Quality Management process areas like Requirements Management, Test Management, Defect Management and Release Management
- Ability and experience with leading requirements gathering and design specifications meetings and workshops
- Experience with business process analysis preferred
- Ability to act as technical Lead for the implementation, configuration, deployment and validation of tools in the SDLC/ALM sphere.
- Strong application analysis and design skills.
- Ability to script in shell, Perl, and python.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse and Visual Studio
- Understanding of general control environments preferred (e.g. PCI, 21-CFR- 11, SOX, CObIT, ISO)
- Information Technology Operations experience preferred (e.g. ITIL)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience.
- Requires at least 7 years of successful experience in SDLC
- Requires at least 2 years of successful experience in working with ALM tools
- Requires at least 5 years of experience with software development where increasing levels of technical responsibility and capability have been demonstrated.
- Demonstrable teaching skills preferred
Business Analyst III
- At least 5+ years of technical experience on Siebel 8.x version specifically in configuration and EAI
- Creating GUI, EAI, Integration Objects, Workflows, Assignment Manager, Workflow Policies, Runtime events, RCR’s, and Business Service configuration in the Siebel Tools environment
- Creating and troubleshooting Inbound and Outbound web services, testing WSDL’s using SOAP UI, Integration Objects, Data Mappers, Integration Data Mappers
- Troubleshooting issues reported on Siebel chat functionality Integrated with Genesys and Siebel Integrated with email outbound and inbound communications
- Creating Siebel VB/eScript configuration in the Siebel Tools environment
- Understands the value and writes technical documentation as it relates to the above functions and issue resolutions
- Knowledge on Siebel data model and proficient in SQL and PL/SQL
- Excellent written, communication skills along with fantastic liaison skills within the team as well as across the enterprise to resolve complex cross application issues
- Be adaptable to variety of roles like development, occasional weekend / extended hours support as situation demands
- Expect to participate in territory alignment activities that happen once a year where assignment manager and SQL skills are very critical
- Have a customer focused mindset, open to ideas, innovative approaches and getting the job done is absolutely essential
- Open to work in a partial shift system to facilitate interaction with EMEA, North American customers and project team members
- Experience with any handheld mobile technologies, exposure to CRM On Demand
- Exposure to ITIL concepts and support best practices
- Problem management experience